28 November 2016

Final Week for Resistance

Good morrow friends. I hope you are all enjoying the day. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends as well, and I hope you all had time with family and friends. We all have a lot to be grateful for and sometimes we forget this in the hurly-burly of life. 

I have just been visiting my family across the Eastern side of Australia, and I encountered such kindness and generosity of spirit from everyone at every place we went that I was quite blown away with it all - we are indeed the Lucky Country here in Australia but I think we forget that with all the bad news out there overshadowing our thinking. In particular we noticed how friendly, and caring and just plain nice our newest Australians were to us - my husband was using a walker and we had a wheelchair at times - and often our luggage as well. The taxi drivers, car transfers, train conductors, ferry conductors, tourist operators, airplane officials and hotel workers we met were fantastic. So was the family!

Home again now - and knee deep in Christmas preparations and Uni work (yes, apparently I wasn't busy enough so I added two Spring semesters to my load). Still thinking of our trip though - this is my photo from the plane flying into Sydney a couple of weeks OK. Taken with my phone camera. 


It is the final week for Resistance - in any form - and we only have a few entries so your chances of winning are high! Go on - you can do it! Here is some more inspiraton to assist!


Using an Embossing Folder to dry and wet emboss at the same time!


Versamark inside the folder; watercolour card and emboss; heat emboss; add inks which have been sprayed with water via a sheet of acetate - find out more details on my blog



Wynn has used an embossing folder too - here she has resisted inking her folder and has just added colour to the finished product!

You can enter HERE



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin